Tuesday 18 June 2013

Benjamin Greasley - Trinity Winter Cub Camp

It was the most fun camp ever because we got to sleep in the cabin.
On Friday night my Dad drove me to Camp Rutherford in Whitford for cub camp.  When I got there I put my stuff on a bed and then all hell broke lose.  I noticed how everyone was jumping on each other.  I ran to my friends and retreated.
I went to bed after a hot chocolate and didn't get to sleep until 2am because everyone was awake and talking.
The next morning I woke up at about 5am when everyone was still talking.  We had breakfast - toast - and then we went to do our daily activities which was hiking/walking around wet lands and playing soccer.
That night we did skits. I was used as one of the props - sadly.  Now I was being tormented by being the messiest eater in cubs. 
Everyone was more tired that night and I had a better sleep - went to bed at about 11am.
I woke up the next morning 6am and there were only a few people talking.  Then after an hour all hell broke lose again.
My Dad came to pick me up and I went home happily.
By Benjamin

3 comments:

  1. Nice one Ben! That sounds fun! I like the way you said "All hell broke loose" It created an image in my mind and I laughed! :-) Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW man you are lucky you get to go to bed around 11AM my bed times only 8:30

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ben that sounds and looks like fun. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete