Sunday 10 March 2013

My Passion Project Gymnastics

I did my passion project on gymnastics because it is one of my passions. I train 28 hours a week and still never get sick of it. But i get tired from a 6 hour train on Saturdays. And that is every Saturday. I train 4 and 1/2 every other day. I started to do gymnastics when my sister was doing cart wheels around the house. I never stopped copying her.My first competition overseas was in 2011. I was really nervous because i had never been overseas before. I was so proud i came first overall. Last year i came third overall and was really impressed about that.

By Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. I will be looking out for your name in the Olympics Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Miss Sauerbier said, when you are in the Olympics, I will say to my friends "That girl was in my class" HAHA
    Good work

    ReplyDelete